Sleep Disorder Testing Center
A Sleep Disorder Testing Center is required to conduct a Sleep Study prior to the prescription of an oral appliance. We are associated with the Center for Sleep Medicine in Stanford which is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and has expertise in all sleep disorders including insomnia, narcolepsy, restless legs and sleep apnea. Dr. Vermani will facillatate all lab testing and follow ups.
State of the Art Sleep Testing Facility
Our Polysomnography (sleep study) is performed to meet your schedule and sleep rhythm with overnight and daytime testing in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Polysomnography records your brain waves, the oxygen level in your blood, heart rate and breathing, as well as eye and leg movements during the study.
Almost half of our sleep studies can be performed at home.
- Breathing measurement
- Continuous electrocardiogram
- Continuous oxymetry
- CPAP titration
- EEG (electroencephalography) "brainwaves"
- EMG (electromyography) "muscle tone"
- Eye movements measurement
- Movement sensors and recording for the measurement of snoring, nasal breathing, oral breathing and effort of breathing
We provide diagnostic sleep testing:
- Sleep Apnea
- CPAP Management
- Excessive daytime somnolence
- Sleep in Menopause
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep in Heart and Lung Disease