Dr. Monika Vermani
Dr. Monika Vermani is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM). She is one of very few doctors in the region with advanced AADSM training. Dr. Vermani treats children and adults with sleep related breathing disorders and conditions. Additionally, she is a certified Invisalign® provider and practitioner of proven relaxation techniques.
A graduate of Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 1998, Dr. Vermani completed her residency with a concentration in advanced crown and bridge applications and full-mouth rehabilitation. She also taught in the pre-doctoral clinic at Boston University before relocating to Stamford, CT.
Dr. Vermani has more than 19 years of experience and is continuously advancing her skills while maintaining a patient-first philosophy. As an active member of the American Dental Association, the Connecticut State Dental Association, and the Stamford Dental Society, she remains current with the latest advancements in technology and modern dentistry.
Passionately dedicated to the art of dentistry, Dr. Vermani prides herself in helping patients make informed decisions through customized treatment plans. She provides clear guidance, education, and support. From routine check-ups to emergency care to cosmetic work and replacement of missing teeth, Dr. Vermani provides a complete suite of dental services to her patients.
Dr. Vermani’s primary focus is patient satisfaction. Referrals from clients are the greatest compliment to her practice!
Dr. Vermani offers convenient extended hours and financing options to ensure all her patients’ individual needs are met.
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) Diplomate
- American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine (ABDSM) Diplomate
- Dental Sleep Medicine
- HealthyStart® - Certified Provider - Pediatric Sleep Disorder and Orthodontic Correction. HealthyStart for kids allows for treatment of Sleep Related Breathing Disorder (SRBD) and then guided eruption to avoid the need for later orthodontic correction..
- Invisalign - Certified Invisalign provider and able to offer Invisalign and Oral Appliance Therapy at the same time.
- American Academy of Clear Aligners (AACA)