ProSomnus® MicrO2® Sleep and Snore Device
ProSomnus® MicrO2® Sleep and Snore Device is a dental appliance for the treatment of Obstructed Sleep Apnea (OSA). The MicrO2® Sleep and Snore Device is worn during sleep to maintain the opening of the upper airway by increasing its dimensions and reducing collapsibility.
The appliance is very discrete, allowing you to close your lips so it is not obvious that you are wearing it.
The MicrO2® is available for patients with teeth or dentures. The oral appliance is custom made for each patient based on the results of their sleep study OSA onset jaw position. MicrO2® inhibits the jaw from moving into the OSA onset position. The appliance is comprised of upper and lower dental plates with a unique patented fin coupling component, which allows normal mouth opening and closing.
ProSomnus® is Effective
- Design based on clinical expertise of leaders in the field of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Treats OSA by positioning the mandible according to the prescription
- 90° post angle prevents the lower jaw from falling back during sleep
- CAD/CAM digital process for unheard-of accuracies
- Thinner and stronger with significantly less overall bulk and volume
- Retainer-like fit keeps teeth from moving, and initial-delivery adjustments disappear
- One-piece construction with no moving parts
- Adjustment method similar to changing aligners
- Lingual-free design for 11% more tongue space
- Minimizes the risk for TMJ and other craniofacial complications
- Denser, acrylic milling puck increases strength while decreasing monomer leaching
- Crystal-clear material is more attractive and easier to clean
- Easy to replace with seven-day turnaround